Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cook.. Smook!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY strongly DISLIKE to cook. I feel bad for my kids and hubby that this is such an issue. Nothing I ever attempt to make ever turns out. I will spend hours making something then end up eating a bowl of cereal anyway. It SUCKS! I don't mind baking.. because with baking there are specific instructions. In cooking it's like -a dash of this and a pinch of that- huh? What's a dash? How much is a pinch. I had NO idea that there were two types of measuring cups, one for dry foods and one for liquids, till a month ago. I guess in Home Ec I should have been paying attention rather then reading "Go ask Alice"

I attempted to cook last night and pulled out the trusted cooking spray.. Expiration date?

Nov 1999

I give up!

1 comment:

  1. You just need a "like" button so people can agree. Cooking sucks....

    ReplyDelete