Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stellar saying by a super cool chick..

As I was flipping through the pages of my "ELLE" subscription today I saw a pretty cool article about awesome women who are rocking the universe. After they talked about the "new up and comings" they remembered some fab quotes by some even more fab ladies. My favorite was by Princess Diana... whom I LOVED (I went to England in 1997 before her death and stood outside of Buckingham palace yelling her name. DUH She and Charles were already divorced, what a fool the Brits thought I was.) Anyway she was quoted as saying:
"You definitely learn more about yourself while visiting a shantytown than while feeling futile in a cold palace."
How bad-ass is that? So true. All the trials and crap I have had to learn from and survive... well I think I know myself a bit better then the whores who married rich and have never gotten thier hands dirty. Darn proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment